FulcrumWeb invites experienced C++ developers for a well-paid permanent employment.
Vacancy code: [Cpp_Win]
Amount of positions: 1
Deadline: January 2012
Information on the project:
Software development in the field of medicine for one of the largest international companies. The results of your work will be used in thousands of hospitals around the globe, either on PCs or directly upon medical equipment. The development is built upon the C++ language and libraries like QT and MFC, however some independent subsystems will use .NET / C# / WPF, which would help you to get familiar with these technologies and keep your skills sharp.
Used technologies: C++, STL/Boost, MFC, C#, WPF
- Finished higher education or a 4th/5th year student
- Experience in Windows 7 32/64 bit development, Visual Studio
- At least one year of experience in C++
- Good knowledge of the OOD/OOP principles
- Basic knowledge in C#, .NET
- Minimum English level: intermediate