We offer a full cycle of software development, from analysis of requirements to design, implementation, deployment, and further maintenance of systems, as well as assistance to companies and teams of developers in engineering their own products.
It is all about affordable, high quality outsourcing and IT consulting services on a Time-and-Material and Fixed-cost basis.
FulcrumWeb is mostly oriented towards using Microsoft products. We are equally strong in Internet, Intranet, Mobile, desktop, client-server, or multi-tier architecture development. Choice of platform and architecture is dictated solely by business needs.Submit RFP
The team is experienced in delivering the following types of business solutions:
- E-Commerce (B2B, B2C)
- Enterprise Web portals
- ERP Systems
- CRM Systems
- Document management / workflow systems
- Billing systems
- Accounting Systems
- Solutions for Healthcare Industry
75% of our employees hold MS degree; the remaining 25% have BS or BA.
Table below illustrates our cumulative skills:
|Platforms||Programming Languages / IDE / Libraries|
|C#, C++, C , Java, PHP, Visual Basic, scripting languages
Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse
DotNet ASP.NET/WPF/WinForms/WCF, QT, MFC
|DBMS||Project Support Tools|
|MS-SQL Server, Oracle,
MySQL, Microsoft Access
|Clear Case, Subversion (SVN), Visual Source Safe (VSS), TeamTrack, SCRUM server|
|Reporting||Help, documentation and design||Industry Standards|
|Microsoft Reporting Service, DevExpress Reports, Crystal Reports||Microsoft HTML Help Workshop, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Macromedia Shockwave Flash, 3D Max, SandCastle Help File Builder||UML, ER Modeling|
For project management we use a combination of development models, best suited for the project; most often we combine the Spiral and Waterfall models with employment of Prototyping.
We practice customer-oriented approach, which includes active involvement of the customer in all stages of project’s life, frequent client conference calls and meetings, on-site deployment and training.
- Custom graphics design — logos, cliparts, web design, 3D graphics and more.
- Corporate identity development — all the elements of a corporate style & marketing design.